Monday 3 August 2009

Do me a favour?

I'm not the most popular cat in school or anywhere else for that matter. I'm pretty quiet and not close to many people.
Sooooooo......
So in the 'opening up' manner of a couple of blogs I read recently I will reverse the trend I want to ask something of you, yes you. I always wanted to ask this: What do you think of me? You may not know me very well but you must be aware of the kind of person that I am and being a paranoid sort I'm always wondering what people do think of me.
So go! A semi-thoughtful mental analysis that doesn't have to be long. I will be very nice to everyone who goes along with this and If I sense you are not being honest in your answer then .... I won't be as nice. You've been warned.

Stay truthful.
x

6 comments:

Xanthe said...

Hmmm what do I think of Tim.

Well to be honest you were below my radar for many years. I knew you were there and had a vague opinion of you, which I had constructed form far away glances, but I really knew nothing about you.

NOW However, I have spoken to you, had lessons with you, stayed up till 5am on msn with you and this is my conclusion.

I still know nothing about you.

You a lovely and kind and funny but these are just generic characteristics. I feel there is a lot more to you which hasn't been diplayed to me yet.

I really don't know what goes on in you head. You seem very simple and uncomplicated but from experienced theses people are often the most complex.

Well its quite long but there is my analysis :).

(btw, me knowing nothing about you is a good thing. I like mysterious :p)

Timothy Ted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timothy Ted said...

Well that's good then, I wont be doing any deep character disection any time soon then.

I like this comment and I'm not regretting this idea so far. I'll try to see the words 'generic' and 'simple' as good things,
as they must be of course.

Xanthe said...

:L they weren't meant in a negative way. Thoses characteristics are generic noy you.

Anonymous said...

I think your a cool easy-going dude who doesn't bitch and moan. Your not annoying or pretencious (something i cant stand in most people) and have a good sense of humour.

Also, your roughly the same height as me which i don't find that often :P

Timothy Ted said...

thank you Eddie, that was a nice comment that I wish was true.

Because I'm actually much taller than you
I just hide it.

And it's ok Xanthe I think I got your comment.