Sunday 16 August 2009

This is a LOCAL blog for LOCAL people

I think all parents should be forced to go to free parenting classes, then people wouldn't be so messed up and start stabbing people. There may be some organisational flaws in that plan but I'm pretty sure that I'm heading down the right track..





I also think travelling minstrels should get big again, then we could get our news through the wonderful medium of poetry and song instead of boring newspapers and bulletins.




And, in order to create more jobs in this current financial climate, I've come up with some suggestions:
  • the aforementioned travelling minstrels,
  • Gunslinger
  • Adventurer
  • Paranormal Investigator (the cool type)
  • Female Body Inspector
  • Space Cowboy
  • Warden hired to prevent music from being played on phone speakers in public places.



Anyway, I've actually made a start on tidying my room, isn't that good?
Anyone hosting a results day party? I would like that.
I think I need a girlfriend and then that'll make things a bit more interesting in my life.
Breakfast Club with zombies, good premise for a short story?

Currently listening to: 808 State; and raving, indeed, like it was 1989
Currently watching: Band of Brothers; borrowed box set, never seen it before,
and is that Simon Pegg?
and Combo from This is England is somewhere in the background, doesn't he get everywhere?

stay groovy.
x

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Travelling minstrel has to be the coolest occupation in the world. Wow.

Anonymous said...

Nah i once saw an adventuring M&M. Thier way cooler.

Xanthe said...

Female Body Inspector hehe
Can we have Males Body Inspectors to?

Timothy Ted said...

No.
Sorry

Blasphemy said...

Female Body Inspector

Oo. Er.